name here ``-i'm like a flower : i get thrown when i wither.
Sunday, December 31, 2006
10:42 PM
Its 2007!!! times really fly...

Well 2006 was really a challenging year for me.. going through my lowest and highest..
I guess i won't wan to share much about the lowest point of my life.. haha no point.. let the past keep itself and let the present shine... smile.. althought i really want to say abit... hehe.. 2006 was the year i really learnt how to be independent after certain things happened... it was a very good lesson for me... and a learning experience too... just one sentence.. Nv look down on pple.. you might mean good but you have to do it the right way if you cant dun do it =)

The anger that i had is gone.. my life will continue so YAY!!! This year my Goal is to stop smoking.. well simple reason is not good for my health.. hehe.. and also i want to earn my first $10000... hehe.. i dunno how but i sure wan to make it happen... which mean i will have $27k this year hehe... work harder!!!

And the main goal this year will be save as much money as possible( so maybe can try stocks hehe althought i have started buying... well my earning is hehe dun tell you)...anyway might study might not study depends on the timing and situation... so see how la....

Breaking new!!
i went to my grandba's coffee shop yesterday.. and then someone asked for my birthday.. so i told him and the next thing i saw was a huge amount of money figure beside my name!! Just for yr inform someone offer $3.5m for our place!!! anyway i dunno wat the hell is that but my name is the first one after my Grandma and ba... i feel so nerves but i dunno whether is the money going to be given to me... i asked myself wat will i do if i have all these money?? i wont be able to handle such a huge amount... will i spend it wisely?? haiz... i hope i will... Although having money is good but if u cant handle it whats the point..

Anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Confuse...
Maxim

Maximizer!!!!.r

age : 1220.
school : Polish Shine
likes : me myself and I.
hates : U yrself and others.
admires : This guy call Maxim mok.
hobby : haha wat can a guy do in his free time!!!


Siren!!!r


the.creditr
images: corbin's tree house(edited by carolynn)
brushes: roshiweb, ignite, peach blush
fonts : dafont
layout frame: fishpear

the.pastr


L&G.blogr
Mich 1
Mich 2
Yvonne
cheryl


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com