name here ``-i'm like a flower : i get thrown when i wither.
Friday, February 02, 2007
12:06 AM
i havent been blogging mann... haha 2007 is here so quick i know i'm abit slow to blogging for the new year... just the beinging of new year i have so many things happening in my life.. haha wats new... cos its maxim's life...

first as for my kids they are still strong and healthy.. hehe... the other thing is i am gg to get a new place with my Liebe... .. and now i just went for an interview... so ya... tele marketing... heard from many it sucks but my new year wish is to overcome every single task... i would say my pay is not bad after confirmation and commission haha fucking hell its gold... heheh

i hope with the money i can save more and study.. feel so useless... cos me was offer so many job but bcos me ite no one wants me... =(

work hard mann!!!

Fight!!!

Maximizer!!!!.r

age : 1220.
school : Polish Shine
likes : me myself and I.
hates : U yrself and others.
admires : This guy call Maxim mok.
hobby : haha wat can a guy do in his free time!!!


Siren!!!r


the.creditr
images: corbin's tree house(edited by carolynn)
brushes: roshiweb, ignite, peach blush
fonts : dafont
layout frame: fishpear

the.pastr


L&G.blogr
Mich 1
Mich 2
Yvonne
cheryl


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com