name here ``-i'm like a flower : i get thrown when i wither.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
9:05 PM
The Pics that i love Most..











Guess i dun have to say who is this... haha... me love this pic... damn nice la..












This is my Manager... i just got to know that she is 30 yrs OLD!!! fucking Hell i always thinks she is 26 yrs old.. the wonder all the customers that see her just melt la.. haha












And this is my so call God Ma... haha... she is abit short thats why she is my so called God Ma heheh... she is also very hot.. haha cos all the guys just love her... haha dunno wat they see..












Fu Tao and Lynne... haha Ft trying to touch lynne cos he does that to all girls... now i know why he got so much history









This is Xiao Gag from China!!! haha.. and my name is xiao beng... ahhaa so both combine is beng gag hahaha





Cheryl being caught by our stuff eating our foody,,, just look at her mouth like hamster....



Dunno wats yvonne doing... ask her to smile and open her eyes, she smile and close her eye i think her eye & mouth coordination abit off... haha



and lasty this is my boss... think i wont be seeing him soon.. cos i'm leaving the company...

Maximizer!!!!.r

age : 1220.
school : Polish Shine
likes : me myself and I.
hates : U yrself and others.
admires : This guy call Maxim mok.
hobby : haha wat can a guy do in his free time!!!


Siren!!!r


the.creditr
images: corbin's tree house(edited by carolynn)
brushes: roshiweb, ignite, peach blush
fonts : dafont
layout frame: fishpear

the.pastr


L&G.blogr
Mich 1
Mich 2
Yvonne
cheryl


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com