name here ``-i'm like a flower : i get thrown when i wither.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
6:37 PM
It been a really mad week this week.. so many things are changing and coming... am going to resign my current work place.. it was a mix feeling regarding this matter.. but if there is a greener pasture who will not go.. hehe.. i went to my friends company and apply for tele marketing heard from alot of ppl that its boring but well no harm trying.. haiz but who knows wat.. after i agreed to join tele marketing and suppose to head for my first training.. hahahah ESPN called!!! i was like FUCK!!!!

haha kind of excited cos ESPN is one if the biggest sport channel in the WORLD!! hahah.. seem like things are getting high recently.. well now i have to prepare my CV and let them see wat i worth for if i get it good.. but if i dun at least they called.. hehe..

Bye
Maxim

Maximizer!!!!.r

age : 1220.
school : Polish Shine
likes : me myself and I.
hates : U yrself and others.
admires : This guy call Maxim mok.
hobby : haha wat can a guy do in his free time!!!


Siren!!!r


the.creditr
images: corbin's tree house(edited by carolynn)
brushes: roshiweb, ignite, peach blush
fonts : dafont
layout frame: fishpear

the.pastr


L&G.blogr
Mich 1
Mich 2
Yvonne
cheryl


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com