name here ``-i'm like a flower : i get thrown when i wither.
Wednesday, March 07, 2007
6:48 PM
I would like to post this blog just for Uncle Denis Meyer.. I knew him for ard 8 years already through cricket when i was in the Spore Under15 squad..

Uncle Denis had taught me alot of things about cricket. As i am a bowler he is always there to advise me and bring me up through the thick and thin.. I remember when i was
suppose to head for Canada for World Cup qualifier at that time i was suppose to be the youngest player to go and represent Spore but due to certain things that happened between me and my coach i was dropped and Uncle Denis was the first one that came over and gave me a hug.. a hug of a father with love.. How can u find someone like him who is always there standing for you.. fighting for you.. not many.. Uncle Denis death was a big blow for me.. I tot we can still meet each other in the cricket field and one fine day we will play against each other but that day has left..

On the many days of his wake many pple came young and old.. Students that was coach by him wept when they heard that he is gone.. the strait time feature a small section for him. but one thing i know at the wake of Uncle Denis was pple were smiling laughing and having fun.. Uncle Denis's Spirit was at thin air..
cos one
thing i know is he likes to see pple smile and laugh their ass off.. thats wat makes him special..

smile... i dreamt about him 2 day ago.. which was a funny one.. and i shared with the other National players.. the amazing thing was 4 out of 5 pple dreamt about Uncle Denis.. i had nv heard before so many pple dreaming about one person after its death. Its really an privllage to dream about Uncle Denis.. Now we all can see how important this man is to pple ard him.

The last day of the wake was something i will always remember in my life.. almost all the national player carried his coffin.. it was the best thing i had done in life.. carrying a person with strong will.. a father, friend, coach, buddy and adviser to many of my life and pple's life..

Uncle Denis if its not you i won't be one of the best in Spore and i won't be the only chinese whom have represented South East Asia All Star team in Cricket.. I love you and my respect for you will always be in my heart..

Love
Maxim

Maximizer!!!!.r

age : 1220.
school : Polish Shine
likes : me myself and I.
hates : U yrself and others.
admires : This guy call Maxim mok.
hobby : haha wat can a guy do in his free time!!!


Siren!!!r


the.creditr
images: corbin's tree house(edited by carolynn)
brushes: roshiweb, ignite, peach blush
fonts : dafont
layout frame: fishpear

the.pastr


L&G.blogr
Mich 1
Mich 2
Yvonne
cheryl


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com